Thursday, March 1, 2012

Anytime Fitness - Biggest Loser Challenge - Week 5 Update


Week 5 has been an interesting week to say the least.  I have stayed very busy (earning activity points, lol).

It seems like I had something to do almost every day.  I had a baskeball game, a talent show and a 2nd Grade Musical to go to for my nieces.  I LOVE every minute of it!  I don't have any children of my own, so I try to make every event that I can for my nieces/nephews.  I always try to show them I support them no matter what they are doing.  >>Read More at Reshaping My Reality

1 comment:

  1. " I am not even going to be mad at this because it is not detrimental to my success."

    And you should not be mad because look at all the changes you are making. Not just in your body but in your life as well!

    ReplyDelete

Think Out Loud!